Tuesday, February 21, 2006;
8:20 AM
Gifts Received- Shirt- J-Team
- Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris- CG
- Leadership Excellence by Dr Phil Pringle-SOT Team 16
- Surfer's top-Bro Colin
- Backpack-Yuzhen, Darryl, Lorraine, Jianda
- Mug- Christopher
- Ornament-Norman
Just want to thank every single one of my friends for making this year's bday a memorable one especially this year i heve just reach the quarter century mark of my life... :) u all really make my day.
I believe as i continue to give my time to continue to sow & build up stronger relationships with others, God will in turn give me friends who will water & build strong bonds with me.
This year i believe that I need to increase my Faith in God (Luke 17:5) as i go through SOT while at the same time working and also preparing to lead a CG. Without God' s Grace & wisdom I don't think I would be able to balance all these things .
I believe nothing happens by chance but every single thing happens for a purpose in God's plan.
Cheerio
DREAMS.