Saturday, February 25, 2006;
3:46 PM
Had a very interesting experience this morning . We were paired up in groups to pray together.I turned around & realized that my partner was Bro Suraj. It was really an eye-opener praying with Him, could feel the strong anointing & presence inside of him Personally I feel it's a privilege praying with such a great man of God.Took the day off from work as I was physically very tired. Went home to nap & prepare myself for the night service.The service was simply awesome. Pastor Ulf shared about the different seasons God bring us through. As we continue to walk close to God we would understand the seasons he placed us in. I thank God for every season he has brought me through from serving under Bro Colin to working under Sis Jo, to the times in SIM group and now under Bro Valor's leadership. I thank God for his faithfulness through all these times.I know that this season in SOT will be a period in my life where I will be molded, shaped & trained to become the Man God has called me to be. To fufill the Destiny he has called me forPhileoRomans 8:28
DREAMS.