Wednesday, February 22, 2006;
10:07 AM
I thank God for every single day in SOT....Though at times physically i'm very tired but I know that day by day as I continue to trust in God, He will bring my though every single challenges.Today Pst Derek shared about being led by the Holy Spirit, as I listened to the word I began to think of different instances in my life where the Holy Spirit showed by & led me to do different things. there were instances where i did not understand why but as i took the step of faith God began to move in the situation.. At the end of the lesson we were paired up to pray. I was paired up with an Indian brother... What he prophesied for me was simply mind-blowing... Never in my wildest imagination had i thought of this before, but I believe that as I continue to obey His word & be led by His spirit all things will come to pass...Isaiah 55:8-9Phileo
DREAMS.