Monday, February 27, 2006;
3:13 PM
Praise God for Rev Ulf. The last 3 days of service were simply phenomenal. Today Pastor Ulf shared about our calling, He shared how God will raise you up to be the man/woman he has ordained you to be when we are willing to pay the price for it. As he shared how God brought him through the times where he was in Bible school I felt strengthened& encouraged in my spirit.Many people may not know this but it was one of the reasons why I came to SOT . At that point of my life last year I was due to graduate from uni and was asking God what He wanted me to do. Somehow or rather he led me to read pst Ulf book I found my Destiny. As I read the book I know in my heart it was a calling for me to go to SOT.I remember in November, I prayed this prayer to God that if it was His will that I would to go to SOT I pray that he would provide for me.Lo and behold I thank God he granted me this favour and I was able to stay with my uncle who stayed in Jurong West and only needed to pay $100/mth in rent. In addition my company allow my to convert to a flexible schedule in my job as a finance assistant.I know that as I continue to obey & trust God He would never discount me. I thank God for the decisions and times where I obeyed even when I did not understand why. As I continue to serve Him faithfully I know He would rise me up to be the Man He has called me to bePhileoPhilippians 3:13
DREAMS.