Wednesday, March 15, 2006;
7:45 AM
Almost couldn't get out of bed this morning... Guess I need to take a day to rest soon. The last month been very packed, school in the morning than rush to work in the afternoon. Though physically i do feel tired at times but I know in my heart that this sacrifice that I made to go to SOT is worth it.Over the last month I really experience the presence of God like never before, be it in my own prayer closet or during the morning worship sessions we have... Truly it's really awesome being able to commune with my heavenly Father every day of my life.Today was the last two concluding lessons of Authority for Victory. Truly as believers sometime we do not know our standing & authority we have in Christ. Felt an impartation of authority upon our lives over the past few days...Today Pastor Ming shared his experience of casting out demons... Personally I have not cast out any demon before but I know that this authority is given to all those who believe.. Looking forward to moving in this area when Pst Mike comes in Jun..Like Joshua & Caleb of old I want to grow to become a spiritual giant to be able to overcome every challenge through Christ.PhileoNumbers 13:30
DREAMS.