Thursday, March 09, 2006;
8:29 AM
Guess I need a day where I can just rest & recreate.. Haven't had that for quite sometime..Since I started the school the only time I can have extra rest is on sat morning when I can sleepin... Today was trying my best to keep focus in class, got a cup of coffee during the 1st break which sort of solve the problem.. Anyway today Pastor Ming shared about the rebellion of Lucifer & e Adamic race... The part that really struck me was when he shared about pride. It was at that point when the Holy spirit began to speak into my heart, He began to show me situations in the past where unknowingly I let pride take over & dictate situations.I thank God that he had moulded & changed me over the years to become a better man. I know i'm not perfect but I pray that everytime I'm confronted with a situation like David I will have a humble & tender heart.Renew my life Lord JesusI never want to be the sameRenew my life Lord JesusPlace this heart inside of meIn my life & thoughts there are so many thingsThat need the change that only your love can bringI need to be transform into your likeness O LordChange this heart inside of mePhileoPhilippians 2:3-4
DREAMS.