Saturday, March 25, 2006;
5:42 AM
Really felt my faith increase over the last two days. As we learn about the Word of knowledge and Word of wisdom, we had the chance to practice moving in the gifts.
On thursday, I was paired up with 2 different brothers.The first brother I felt the Holy Spirit impressing upon me a verse, as I shared the presence of God came down, and when he prophesy over my life he shared about Abraham sacrificing his precious, this brought me back 2 years back during the first day of Emerge where I made the descision to give my youth till I am 25 to serve God fully, it was exactly the same verse.
Then for the second brother we were suppose to move in the gift of Word of knowledge. Taking a step of faith I prayed and the Word of knowledge was that he had put his career on hold. It was 100% accurate as after that he shared with me that he had quit his job to come SOT.
On Friday the bar was increase higher, this time I was paired with 2 different brothers who were at least double my age. For 1 of them the Word of knowledge was in the area of his relationship with his daughter and for the other I prayed for an impartation of boldness.
Truly in the natural it can't be done, but as we step into the supernatural and move with the Holy Spirit, it can be done. Praise the Lord.
1 Cor 12:9-11
Phileo
DREAMS.