html>
My Thoughts.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006;
2:27 PM
Had nothing to do this evening, so went home early to rest, did my chores than watch a video about the land of Israel.
The narrator talked about a piece of land and how it was suppose to be possessed by the tribe of Dan and Samson who was the judge at that time was suppose to drive out the Philistine, but he didn't fulfil his calling.
That set me thinking, at times in life when God speaks to us and we do not obey, others will suffer because of our failure to fulfill the calling. Was talking to a fellow SOT classmate recently, he shared with me how he felt the calling of God in his life when he was in his early 20's, however he ran away from it. Now at the age of 52, he finally came to Bible school.
Father, I pray that everything I do will be in Your will. I pray that You will use me to fulfill the purpose and destiny You have for me. I know at times it is difficult but I know that You are always with me. Amen!
Ecc 3:1-11
Phileo
DREAMS.