Saturday, April 22, 2006;
8:45 AM
Truly it's tremendous day by day hearing & soaking in the word of God. Day by day I can feel my love for missions growing more & more.Physically though I feel quite tired from waking up early to go to SOT but it's worth it hearing the man of God preach. Today he gave an altar call for those who wanted to give their lives for missions. As believers all of us are called to missions, it is whether we choose to step out of our comfort zone and go that matters.Without hesistation I put up my hands, I don't know how it would really be like but I know that as I commit my life to His hands, the Holy Spirit would guide me to places & people that He has called me to go.Today one of my superiors was not around so not much work to do, had the opportuinity to fellowship & spend quality time with Jen. It's 5 mins to knock off timeWeekends here I comeIsaiah 1:19Phileo
DREAMS.