html>
My Thoughts.
Monday, May 29, 2006;
3:50 PM
I dun believe it myself that I actually slept 12 hours last night till this afternoon. Glad for this day of rest, haven't slept that long for a very long time. Basically spend the day relaxing, surfing net & playing NBA Live 2006 b4 goin gym to do my workout than had a fun time with the SOT team@ e BBQ @changi Rise condo. Besides BBQing we spend the time prasing & worshipping God, it was awesome spending quality time with them as usually after school everyday most of us would have to rush to work.
Thank God for his faithfulness over the last 4 months, though at times I'm very tired from balancing school in the morning+ work in the afternoon but it is all worth it. The encounters with God, the breakthroughs that I been having, really felt my faith increasing and increasing. Praise God for that.
Looking forward forward for EMERGE CONFERENCE from thur- Sun, I believe it is going to be a time of encounter where many lives are change, many dreams & visions will be fufilled.Ecc 3:1Phileo
DREAMS.