html>
My Thoughts.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006;
7:51 AM
Praise the Lord for the Day of rest today... Finally I can enjoy a day of Sabbath.Last two days were extremely packedSatTook part for SIM in the extreme sports bball competition, althought it meant waking up early in the end I only had around 4 hrs slp.. Was suppose to talke part oso in the capstan ball comp but had to rush back home to prepare for CG@1.30pm.Cg was great today although it was only 9 persons (Bro V, me, enoch, Kaili, chris, weifoong, ray, desiree & xiuwen) but as soon as we started to worship the presence of God just came down so strong. Bro V ministered & many were touch.Had been praying & looking forward to this day for so long, it's e 1st time e CG is just J-team alone. By the grace of God by end of june this team can become a CG.Praise e Lord!!!!!After that I gave BS to both Ray & Desiree, to me it's a previlege giving BS no matter how tired I am it's great seeing e ppl blessed & ministered by the Word of God.Sv today was great, truly a word in due season for every 1 of us. After Sv we went down to t2 MAC 4 dinner, it was great fellowshipping with both CGs. Though I know the time is near where I will have my own group but will always treasure e times where we are 2 CGs.SunWoke up to go for SV than after sv was running around settlin different things b4 goin for Home CGL class with Pst Kong. It was awesome ,didn't realise time passed so fastAfter that rushed down for guitar class, due to some miscommunication I didn't bring my guitar, so end up without a guitar for class. Anyhow by the grace of God still manage to go for the class.Phileo
DREAMS.