html>
My Thoughts.
Monday, May 29, 2006;
2:50 PM
Woke up early today to watch BBall with Qiang & Xiong, it was the NBA Eastern conference Finals between Detroit & Miami, for the record Detroit lost :( After that we had Tim Sum@ Red Star restaurant, the food was awesome, in the end the bill came up to $104 for 3 person....Been a long time since we met up, we've been friends for almost 12 years but recently I don't feel as close to them as b4, our thinking is very different for me I love God and won't want to do anything that displeases him. I like talking about bball and soccer but sometimes when they talk they are so carnal they talk about things that I hate, usually when that happens I would try to change the topic. sighz.....Had a couple of hours free so ended up@ SMU, found a bench & sat there practicing my guitar, before going for class. One of my desires this year is to be able to learn 16 beat and improve my guitar skills & techniques. Praise God for the opportunity to go to guitar class.PhileoRomans 8:28
DREAMS.