html>
My Thoughts.
Monday, June 12, 2006;
2:05 PM
Had a packed day today.. Woke up early to go dentist, usually i don't really like going dentist but anyway since i haven't gone for a year I went anyway. While I was sitting in the dentist chair I was praying that the dentist will be gentle & there will be no need for any filling as the last time I went dentist I had to do a filling which hurt & I couldn't eat properly or talk for 3 days.Thank God it was over faster than I thought, my teeth just needed routine cleaning... Phew....Went down for Leadership class@ church. Truly it's a privilege hearing from Pst Kong, it's like be taught & disciple one on one. What he taught on shepherding really captivated my heart.1) A shepherd's physical presence with his sheep will help & encourage his sheep when they are going through tough times2) A good shepherd allows & gives his sheep to space to make mistakes without controlling them 3) A shepherd builds his sheep's self esteem, he helps them to see beyond what they can see & show them what they can be. Truly it was great, it reminded me of the various times when i was discipled as a sheep. Now I'm going on to become a shepherd. Father I pray u put in me a shepherd's heart to love, care ,nurture & protect the sheep like u didAmenPsalm 23Phileo
DREAMS.