html>
My Thoughts.
Monday, June 26, 2006;
10:44 PM
Just realised I haven't update my blog for quite some time, time seems to pass so fast, a blink of the eye & it is oredi the end of the holidays.. Praise e Lord SOT startin again tomolo.Anyway came home early today after gym, had dinner with Uncle Philip & Aunty Veronica, we had Indian food, yummy... :) Did my chores than decide come around to read my blog... It's amazing when I read the entries that I have posted, truly God is faithful.Looking forward to the next 5 & the half months, it's gonna be challenging I believe but I believe God is gonna bring me up another level.. The time is getting closer & closer for us to officially become a CG.. Was looking through my attendance sheet last night, never b4 have I average double figures for my monthly SV att & we had an average of 9 for CG.. Truly Amazing... Praise the Lord for the team I have, I know without all of u this would not have been possible.. Special Thanks to my leader Bro Valor, my helpers Kaili, Enoch & Chris, my dearest members Ray, Weifoong, Junguo,Mingwei, Steph, Jessie, Kevin.. but of course the greatest glory goes to our Lord Jesus.Phileo1 Cor 3:6-8
DREAMS.