html>
My Thoughts.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006;
12:19 AM
Was chatting with Euzanne last night, she was commenting it was really a long time since we last chat. Reflecting back, this 2 weeks can be sum up in 1 word, BUSY with a capital B. Itz been exams, assignments, army, cell group,work... and in another 36 hours I will on my way to Taiwan for the Taiwan Emerge conference.Had nothing on after work so accompanied Jen & Sinman up to woodlands b4 taking the train back down to Boon Lay. In the midst of the journey was thinking about some things when suddenly a revelation came to me." For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have." 2 Cor 8:12 Truly I know that as i take begin to receive the Word in my mind and move towards it God will do & provide for me what I can't do... Hallelujah!!!In the midst of this period God has been good, was blessed by my grandfather, uncle and aunty $$$. Praise God for His provision when I really needed it. Next up Taiwan EMERGE.. Itz gonna be AWESOME..Phileo2 Cor 8:12
DREAMS.