html>
My Thoughts.
Friday, August 04, 2006;
1:14 AM
Praise The Lord for the breakthroughs over the past 3 days.
Initially on Monday night I was quite anxious as this week I would be doing many things I had not done before. For the 9 Sessions of Mock CG over the 3 days I was to play Praise & worship for 4 sessions, Lead Praise & worship & preach a Word on Prayer... Overwhelming rite?
That was how I felt on Monday night, but as I was walking home after practising on Monday night with the Taiwanese for their praise & worship session , I felt the Holy Spirit assuring me. He reminded me of this verse in the Bible which says that as you water others, God will in turn water you.
Praise the Lord over this 3 days, I crossed many lines,I played 4 full sessions of Praise & worship+ 2 Sessions of Praise and in addition 4 sessions of ministry. Besides that before I was to lead praise on Wed I felt led to play & lead myself, I took the step of faith and did it, something I had not done before. Amazingly I also manage to prepare the Word in 2 hours in the midst of the tiredness.
Thank God for the opportunities to step out , I believe as we begin to step out in faith He will in turn give us the Anointing & measure of Faith to achieve what He has called us to. Amen!!!!
Phileo
Mark 11:22-24
DREAMS.