Monday, September 25, 2006;
11:50 PM
Monday
Worked until around 7pm than went down with Jen to have dinner with Darryl, Kaili & Jiayi@ Creations. Amazing how a good meal can really lift up your spirits. For $14.90 we had soup, a pasta of our choice( I had Teriyaki meatball penne!!!) and to top it off we had brownie with ice-cream, simply delicious.After that Jiayi left so me,Darryl, Kaili & Jen went Bugis street for a while. Really enjoyed myself.WednesdayUsual day at school before work. Spend some time with Darryl@ the gym. Praise the Lord for Darryl, looking for a gym buddy for a very long time. Had dinner@ Yoshinoya, the Salmon was great, well i realise ever since I went Gym I'm getting more & more health conscience but it's great cos I know with a healthy & strong body I can serve God in an even greater way.FridayWas physically quite tired from the long week, guess I really need to catch up on sleep I guess its accumulated tiredness. Pushed myself to go visit different ones in the CG, went Bugis with Kaili to meet up with Cassendra for a while to encourage her as she was facing some financial difficulty than went down PS look for Jessie just to spend time with her & encourage her as she is facing some challenges in her family.Sunday The last 2 sessions of the Marriage conference was great .Really learn & exprerience many things, I know that as I serve God faithfully, He will grant me the desires of my heart to bring to me a helper that is comparable to me.After service went down with Jen, Man & Kel to Bugis, settled down@ Coffee Connection. Really don't feel like my usual self today cos this week many of the gals in my group facing challenges & couldn't come. Well fellowship with them for a while before hitting the Gym.After Gym I was thinking of going back but decided to call them find out where they were,ended up playing pool with them before having family dinner. On the way back I felt the Holy Spirit impressing upon my heart the need refresh myself & pray before conferencing with the helpers. Had an awesome time in the Presence of God, I prayed for the helpers over the phone & they broke into Holy laughter.Truly the Joy of the Lord is our strength even when we are tired & weary He will always come & strengthen us.PhileoPsalm 61
DREAMS.