Sunday, November 26, 2006;
12:40 AM
Praise the Lord, got all my results this week. Not only did I pass all my papers but I did exceedingly abundantly above what I had expected. My highest score for a paper was 100% while my lowest was 61%. It was amazing considering that for most of the paper i only studied less than an hour for. Truly it's nothing but the grace of God.The week in recapTuesdayHad dinner together with Darryl, Yuzhen, Lorraine and Daryl@ YMCA to celebrate Raine's bday. It was great catching up with them especially during this few months were everyone seems to be so packed.After that we had zone prayer meeting, prayed together with my helper, Enoch. I believe as we continue to pray & seek the face of God , breakthough will come . Believing for the group that I have to experience tremendous breakthrough. FridayThe last 4 days with Pst Mats-Ola were simply awesome. He not only taught us but shared with us his personal experiences in ministry. Truly there is a price to pay for serving God. Personally I know that I will serve God all the days of my life regardless of whether it is in a full-time capacity or as a volunteer.Was actually suppose to play bball with Darryl but we couldn't find people so in the end we went to play pool than went 4 dinner@PS. It was great fellowshipping & spending time with him. It was fun with the usual bantering and suaning each other.SaturdayToday's service was simply awesome , Pastor Phil shared about Prayer. The thing that really struck me was when he shared that the objective of a tree is not to bear fruits but to find water through its roots. Truly as believers sometimes we tend to be so focus on bearing fruits that we do do not plug in to our source.As we plug into our source of living water which comes throught praying & seeking the face of God daily, fruitfulness will automatically come. After service went down with my CG to LJS@Tampines Mall to have dinner. It was a nice time of fellowship, basically we just eat than sit down & take pictures.PhileoJohn 15:16
DREAMS.