Wednesday, December 13, 2006;
1:02 PM
Had no school this morning so could wake up late. Decided to go the dentist to do up my teeth than spend time praying and seeking the face of God. Time pass very fast, another 4 days I will be graduating from SOT. This 10 months has been simply awesome, will really treasure every day I spend hearing the Word of God, dwelling in His presence, being moulded and shaped to become the man, God has called me to be. Was praying that day when God reminded me of many years ago when I was still in secondary school when i first had this desired to go SOT, truly it has been fufilled as he has showed me. Through the good times and bad times, God has always been faithful in bringing me through the different seasons of my life.Now i'm entering another new phase of my life, praying and believing that I have given this year to come to SOT, God will provide for me in the areas I have sacrificed to come to SOT. As I do His will and Build His Kingdom I know He will bring me to fufill the calling and destiny He has for me.PhileoMatthew 6:33
DREAMS.