Saturday, December 30, 2006;
1:24 AM
Praise the Lord for 2006 but I believe 2007 is going to be an even greater year ahead for everyone of us as I continue to walk with the Lord and serve Him.
As I look back at 2006 it was a year of preparation, this year I took the step of faith to put my career on hold to go to SOT to be trained and discipled for 10months. It was a 10 months I will never forget, it was challenging at times but also where I learned to trust God more and more , in this 10months daily my mind was renewed by the Word of God and God begin to show me many things which I had not even seen before.
I believe after this 10mths in the harbour I will be launched out into the deep sea where I will learn to face adversity but in the midst of every storm I will face I know that God is with me and as He has called me He will prepare me to face whatever He has prepared for me before I was born.
Phileo
Jeremiah 1:5
DREAMS.