Tuesday, January 02, 2007;
1:37 AM
What a wonderful way to spend the 1st day of the year.I started the 1st hour of the 1st day of the year praying and seeking the face of God. Usually I would go out with my friends to countdown but this year I just felt I would like to spend that time in God's presence. It was awesome God begin to show me certain things from a completely different angle which i saw before.Attended a close friend's wedding@ CHC JW today than rushed down for thanksgiving CG. It was awesome, I always enjoy the time where we would come together to appreciate each other. This year was slightly different we had award presentations. I got the Never Say Die Award which really reflects my life, truly it is God which enable me to continue to persevere and continue to press towards the Call that He has for me in spite of the times where I may have failed Him. A winner is not one who never loses but one who never quits- Dr Edwin Louis ColeWas really touched by my members as they surprised me by presenting me a large card which each one of them wrote the things they wanted to thank me for. Really appreciate every one of them. Just want to thank each and everyone of them.Specially for each and every one of uKaili- For always standing together with me, serving me faithfully and most of all for each and every single sacrifice you have made for this group. I believe God will honour you in due season and He will rise you up to be the woman that He has Called you to be. Enoch-Thanks for being such a wonderful brother and disciple. You always remind me of the times when I was in your position serving my Da-ge with the hunger and passion that you have. I believe with all my heart that You will be a great man one that will do great and mighty exploits. Chris-Thanks for standing in the gap for me and always being so willing and teachable. I believe as You begin to have a willing mind in time to come God will use you in a great way to be an impact to society and truly make a difference in the lives of many.Cass- Thanks for the sacrifices u have made for this group. I know it has not been easy for youespecially leaving your hometown and family to come to Singapore. Truly your hunger and passion for the Word really inspires me. I believe as you hunger and thirst God will surely fill you. Jessie- Truly it has been great being your leader. Looking forward to even more greater yearsto come with you in the same group. Really praying and believing together with you that God will use you in a great wasy to impact the lives of your family membersWeifoong- I believe it is not by chance that you are in this group but because God has a purposefor you. Looking forward to seeing you grow more in Him and seeing you have a breakthrough in your life.Junguo- Thanks for being such a faithful and wonderful brother. Looking forward to see you serving God more in 2007 , I believe as you serve Him He will reveal to you and add to you in whatever areas you need.Mingwei- Thanks for being such a wonderful brother. I believe as you continue to put God 1stHe will provide you in whatver areas you need.Desiree- Thanks for being such a wonderful sister. I believe God sees all the sacrifices you have made in order to come to church and the hunger and passion that you have in you. I know as you continue to serve Him faithfully He will honour and show you great things
DREAMS.