html>
My Thoughts.
Sunday, June 17, 2007;
11:38 AM
Just realise haven't been blogging for quite some time already. This past 3 months has been pretty packed with work , Church ,family and other things. Truly need some time where I can rest and recreate ,guess I will take a day off from work to recreate.Looking back although at times it is very challenging not only for me but the entire CG as we not only we faced challenges from within but also without. Personally I also went through difficult times but through it all I knew that God's grace was with me and He will always bring me through. In another 2 weeks time I will be officially leading CG. Personally I don't know how it would be but I believe that as God has called me and anointed me to lead this group that He would give me the grace I need as I step out in faith to fufill the calling He has given me.My PrayerFather God, I pray let your hand be upon me in everything I do, let it not be me but you that is working through my life. I give you my all for all of you, use me as only you can to make a difference in the lives of every person you have placed in my life. Let me be the salt and light you have called me to be. Amen
DREAMS.