html>
My Thoughts.
Friday, June 15, 2007;
11:58 PM
This past week has been pretty packed but fruitful. This week would have not happen if I did not make a decision two weeks ago. Two weeks back I was just taking time to reflect and take stock of my life over the past months and I realise that in the midst of all the things I was doing I was having too much of things on my plate for me to handle. Upon praying I decided to give up giving tuition so I can free up more of my time for my members and also to catch up with frinds whom I haven't met for quite some time.TuesdayMet Lilian and Joanna for lunch , it was great catching up with them after so long, i haven't seen Lilian for almost a year and for Joanna I only met her recently and realise that she work in the same building as I. Once we were in the same CG, but because of some reasons both of them left the church. I pray that I will have the opportunity to make a difference in their livesWednesday Went over to Ray's place after my work, we just chilled out and played PS2. Sometimes its not just about preaching or sharing but just spending quality time doing things that we like. Personally I love playing PS2 and especially after a hard day's work it was something I appreciate. After that we went to fellowship and eat Prata it was nice. All in all a great day.Thursday Met up with Eileen than went together with her for Ron's son 2nd Bday, as we travelled together we had the opportunity to talk and share. Somehow or rather we talked about the presence of God, although she had left church for some time but I know she still has a longing to come back. I believe that as I keep on praying and trusting God, it will come to past that one day she will come back.FridayIt was one of my good friend's bday and he gave us a treat @ Hanabi which was a Jap restaurant @ Bukit Timah area. The food was good but because it was an ala-carte buffet the place was packed and we had to wait very long for our food, some of the items we ordered didn't even come. Thumbs-down for the service quality. After that as I travelled home with Xiong we began to talk about the old times when we were in secondary school, time really flies we have already known each other for more than 10 years. It was just like yesterday when we were in secondary school.
DREAMS.