Thursday, August 09, 2007;
1:54 PM
Wow time really flies. It's already been 1 month since I started leading CG, truly it's a tremendous joy and privilege to be able be given this opportunity to lead and impact the lives of different ones. I remembered many years ago a former CG member of mine asked some of us what type of CG would we want to lead if in the future we became a CGL, my answer was that God-willing I would like a group of people that loves God and are willing to follow Him wholeheartedly, they may not be talented but I believe that as they step out in faith, God would add to them what they needed.
As I look at the CG I have now, I'm very proud of every single one of the people. One of those who just came over from another CG shared with me that he felt very blessed as he could see the unity between everyone of us.
Truly I believe it is every single one of us that can make a difference and that is the type of CG that I want to build ,one where every one is united together regardless of age, upbringing or background and are of one heart , one mind ,one soul and one spirit to serve the calling of God both individually and corporately as a church
Phileo
Acts 2:44-46
DREAMS.