Saturday, September 29, 2007;
2:18 PM
It's wonderful to take time to really reflect upon your life. I'm glad for this 17 days where i can just take things at a slower pace compared to my work-life where everything is fast-paced , with this time I can just take time to plan my life for the months ahead.By the grace of God i've already led CG for 4 months, it's truly a joy and privilege seeing how this CG grow not just as a corporate body but also to see each individual growing to serve God in a greater way. I believe when a group of people is willing and obedient there is nothing that they desire that they cannot achieve. During CGM today, Sinman who came for mkup CG gave a word of prophesy over this CG, that this CG will grow like never before and that leaders will rise up. Truly it confirmed the word that God spoke to me a year back when i was preparing to lead this CG. It is really amazing how God works. I believe as we continue to serve God with a heart that is willing He will bring us to places we have not been and do this we have not done before. Looking forward to even greater things ahead.Phileo1 Cor 2:9
DREAMS.