Friday, October 05, 2007;
11:59 AM
Just realise how long I haven't blog. Things have been pretty packed for me over the past few months. Thank God for this period of reservist where I can just put aside work for 17 days, for my reservist duty I spend time on top of a tower overlooking the sea doing sentry. During this time & when i'm resting I been taking time to read and grow more in the Word of God.Just completed the book UNDERCOVER by John Bevere for the second time, reading it brings me new revelations in relation to relating to authority.Here are some of the things1) God does not just look at your obedience in doing things He looks at your willingness(The attitude of your heart) when you do it. 2) All authority above you whether good or bad is placed by God for a purpose.When you choose not to submit to it in reality you are coming against God ( eg Korah against Moses)3) There are times the authority may be harsh or corrupted but even when we do not obey it as it comes again the Word of God always maintain an attitude of submission towards that particular authority. (eg David towards Saul when Saul wanted to kill him)4) Even when the authority above you has sin choose to cover and protect him and not spread words of his misdeed to others. (eg Noah when he uncovered himself)5) Partial obedience is also rebellion. (eg Saul went God told him to slaughter all the Amelakites)6) Choose to honor authority, when you honor authority (in spite of their shortcoming) you will receive the blessing that God has placed upon their lives.7) When u have humility of heart and choose to let God vindicate for you, God will fight on your behalf over those who judge you. (eg Moses when Aaron & Miriam spoke against him)8) As leaders we are never to force those under us to submit, if they choose not to follow they would bear the consequence.Before I became a CGL I read through this book, it's amazing how much things God can show u as you diligently take time to study and meditate on His wordPhileo Romans 13:1-2
DREAMS.