Sunday, November 25, 2007;
11:01 PM
Finally... the long awaited rest day I was waiting for has come.. Basically spend the whole day at home praying , surfing the internet ,spending quality time with my family and chatting with my friends. Was quite tempted to go out but the heavy rain in the afternoon strengthen my plan to stay @home.It's always good to take time in the presence of God to take stock of my life and to plan ahead for the months ahead especially december which is usually a very packed month for me. No matter how busy you are it is always good to take a day or two just to rest & recreate. I also took time to look through the photos I took over the past few years. Looking through the photos brought me memories of the different times and people I spend with for the past few years. I believe God always bring different people at different times in our lives for a reason , I'm grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life now.My CG- The guys: Enoch, Chris, Norman, Ngai Kay, Yixing, Mingwei, Junguo, Daniel , Larry.
- The gals: Cass, Des, Weifoong, Vino, Joy
My Close friends- From CHC: Colin, Darryl, Jianda, Yongqing, Euzanne, Eliz, Angeline
- From Sec School: Guoqiang, Weixiong
AZ Leaders
- Mighty Man of Faith: Pastor Aries, Wenkai, Gideon,Valor, Tony, Chris, Eugene, Ian, Kenneth, CJ, Donny, Adriel, Colin, Teng Hong, Jason, Reagan, Kel
- Mighty Woman of God: Susanna, Marina, Shar, Alice, Jacq, Meilian, Pei-en, Deborah, Rainne, Huimin, Lydia, Carine, Xiaohui, Sinman, Maybeline, Grace
SIM Alumi
- Wenfu, Davin, Shiyi, Michelle, Regina, Wendy, Jiayi, Junkang, Junrong
Phileo
Proverbs 17:17
DREAMS.