Monday, January 14, 2008;
4:11 PM
The Bible says in everything give thanks. As we go into the new year I just want to take this time to thank my entire CG. I thank God for giving me putting such a wonderful group of people in my life.Truly it's been a honor and previlege leading every single one of you, truly each and everyone of you is special to me in many ways. I will always remember and appreciate the times we have spend together as a CG, through the good times and bad times we have soldier on and this will not have been possible without each and every one of u.The Young-AdultsEnoch- Thanks for being such a wonderful brother and armour-bearer to me.Really treasure the times we fought and soldiered on together in spite of the odds and difficulties we faced. I believe as you have honour me God will also honor you, as you continue to commit your life this year in going to SOT I believe He will bring you to place you have not been and you will see breakthoughts in areas that you have not seen beforeChris- Thanks for standing together with me in the battles we faced. I know it was not easy for you especially with the personal challenges that you faced in your family over the past one year.Truly tough times does not last but a tough man does. I believe with perseverence and faith you will obtain the promise of God in your lifeCass- Truly you have been a wonderful sister to all of us in this CG, I believe as you have been faithful in the little things,God will add to you. Really appreciate you taking care of the guitar practices ,the printing of the songsheets and also the coordination of doing up the card with all the beautiful pictures for me Yixing-Truly your faith and hunger in serving God and His purpose has really greatly touched the hearts of the people. As You step out in faith I believe that God will add to you and you will see even greater things to come as you continue to serve Him. Ngai Kay- I thank God for such a faithful brother like you. Our Praise and Worship truly would be very different without you playing the guitar for me. Still remember the 1st few times I led CG we would trust God and flow by His Holy Spirit even when we did not know exactly how. Also want to thank you for the many sacrifices you have made in arranging times to fit my schedule to practice.Weifoong- Thanks for standing together with me and also fighting together with me in the battles we face truly your encouragement really encourages me. Glad also to see you breakthrough and overcome areas in your life. Standing with you to see even more areas that you will overcome in 2008Norman- Really appreciate your help and perseverance. Still remember the days when it was just you and me and we had just a few people.We persevered on and now we can see the fruits of our labours from the start Daniel- Thanks for all the joy and laughter you have brought into this CG. Truly this CG will be very different without your presence. Looking forward to seeing you great things for God in 2008 as you step out in faith and trust HIMMingwei- Thanks for being such a wonderful brother. Really appreciate you for organising fun activities for the CG and also going the extra mile to fetch many of the younger members to CG. As you step into a new phase of your life in SIM trust in the Lord and in everything you do have a balance as Balance is the Key to Life.Junguo- Thanks for your faithfulness in CG. Looking forward to seeing you step out and doing even greater things for God and shining for Him in NTU in 2008.The YouthVino- Thanks for all the Joy and laughter you have brought into this CG. Really appreciate the effort you have made in creating and updating the CG Blog with the sermons and details of the various events. Also for going the extra mile in touching the lives of different ones in the CG. Don't let your circumstance or past experience hinder you in doing great things for God. I believe in you.Des- Really appreciate your faithfulness and hunger in wanting to serve God even though it may not be easy. Truly it's been a great pleasure seeing you grow and serve God in a greater way. I believe you can do greater things for God don't let your age or experience limit you in fulfilling the promises of God in your lifeLarry- Thanks for your hunger and always for going the extra mile in reaching out to and bringing your friends. Truly the personal touch on their lives has really open and touch the hearts of many of the friends you brought to CHC. I believe and am looking forward to seeing you do greater things for GodSamuel, Guru, Louis, Yongsheng, Alvira, Sumei and Kelvin- Glad that you all have come and join us over the past 2 months. Hope to see you spending your life more and more with usPhileoPhilippians 1:3-6
DREAMS.