html>
My Thoughts.
Sunday, July 06, 2008;
7:41 PM
Just came back from Taipei, spent 5 days helping out in the Taipei Youth Camp. Although I was only able to be there for 3 out of the 4 days of the camp but I'm glad to really serve the best I know how by the grace of God.Truly this trip would not have been possible without my wonderful CG members. Initially I would only have the money to pay for the camp after 15th July, but upon hearing of that my CG took up a love offering and amazingly the money collected was not only able to pay for my flight but also had more than enough to also cover the transport cost. Truly God is a God of more than enough. As i trusted in HIM, HE gave me the PROVISION to go.Truly it was a privilege and honor to work with such a wonderful group of people, didn't know many of them @ the start but by the end of the camp had made many good friends.We toil, sacrifice our sleep and did everything possible willingly in order to make it a youth camp that the youth in Taipei could come and really experience God.I learn many things from this trip and as I worshipped God during 1 of the sessions, I felt God speak to me that as I water and sow in the lives of the youth in Taipei ,He will water and grow the CG I'm leading. At times it may be challenging and at times it may require a sacrifice on my part but I know with God All THINGS ARE POSSIBLE to him who BELIEVES.THANK U GOD & N241 FOR MAKING ALL THESE POSSIBLEPhileoProverbs 11:25
DREAMS.